You have the time...
3.20pm to 4.50pm
First Friday of the month at the Julian Centre
Julian’s Revelations of Divine Love are perhaps not best read all in onego. The Julian Book Club invites you to a slow encounter with the first book written in English by a woman, one vision a month.
Over tea and cake, join with others who are doing the same and share what you thought and felt. We finish each session with... Keep Reading
Julian Weekend 10 – 15 May 2018
The Julian Festival this year has celebrated not only the gift of the writings of the anchoress Julian of Norwich, but her dwelling place and creative power:
Thursday, 10 May
St. Julian’s Church was the prayerful rallying point for Norwich East Deanery’s Pilgrimage to the Cathedral, led by Bishop Alan, the Bishop of Thetford. Meditations and readings from Julian were led in St. Catherine’s Chapel.
Friday, 11 May
‘Julian Meetings’, times... Keep Reading
This year is a special year as we celebrate the life of hte Community of All Hallows and its seminal role in rebuilding the bomb-damaged church of St. Julian and re-finding her cell.
Click here to learn more about the weekend of talks, meditation, prayers, and celebration.
Thursday May 10th to Sunday May 13th
Please click here for Easter news from the Julian Centre:
- A weekend of talks, meditation, prayers, and celebration. May 10th-13th
- Sister Pamela's memories and reflections over 30 years of knowing Julian
- Julian Festival Lecture from the producer director of the award-winning BBC4 documentary on Julian
- Launch of new book on the history of St. Julian's Church
- News of the Companions
- October weekend... Keep Reading